Saturday 13 December 2014

Style in the City - H&M

This week I visited Yas Mall. To my absolute delight it's also my local mall! Next year I will do a whole segment on this fabulous mall...Today I want to show you my Christmas outfit...

I was so excited and happy to shop at H&M again that I managed to get my whole outfit, accessories included in 20 min flat with two kids in tow! I know! Speed shopping at its best! 

The skirt was inspired by Barbe from Fashionista in Suburbia so when I spotted it I grabbed it! I styled it with a plain white silk t shirt and nude but still bling accessories. The shoes and clutch bag are from New Look which is another favourite store of mine...this outfit is perfect for Christmas lunch...but can also be glammed to the max for NYE parties! 

H&M is such a fabulous high street store with up to the minute fashion straight from the international catwalks. Affordable fashion for fashionistas that don't want to spend a fortune!









No comments:

Post a Comment